Bloggn' Bout Blogg'n N The Niche Bout Blogging Hurts Me Brain


Aye... just the title alone has made me head spin! I just had 2 cure meself with the recommended dosage of Ibuprofen.


Anywho, I'm gonna find ya the best vid that I can find... to help rep the points
I'm tryn' to get across (please be patient with what I find, N I'll explain the WHAT THE?... after the vid)- I'll tryn' make it short N sweet.



Thank the... (it's a must that I be PC here) -fill in the blank-, that I found this vid!
Thank You Heather Lloyd Martin (http://bit.ly/xHahrJ)

Now, YES, these are some very important tips... but, there are some more important
tips (that I feel) that I'd like 2 touch base on.

 
1. Note the  domain N the title of me blog. Take into consideration keyword happiness.
If your name is "John Smith", then create that hero pen name that you always wanted. Make it sound soo cool . Then consider your titles. Note this title: it's almost keyword
stuffn', cept 4 the fact, each time I used the word "blogging", it was spelled differently.
Be sparing with that 1, no need 4 a Google slap straight outta the gate!
Wantn' 2 learn more bout Keywords N headlines?

Just Download this 4 FREE


 
Ps. Use'n numbers in your title truly helps (page rank), just keep N mind, that if ya use
the dollar ($) sign 2 much, it'll actually work against ya, it's like an extra spam point
N the negative.

 

 2. I gave this 1 away N an earlier blogpost... If ya can, link (occasionally) to Wiki!
Tip on this 1, note the highlighted wordS on this page ( recommended dosage of Ibuprofen)
Even though this blog is not about pharmies, it's ok 2 link if you're use'n it an appropriate manner, ie... I'm also highlight'n the word "dosage", which is a keyword on the Ibuprofen Wiki site. Another 1 ya must be careful with!

 
3. Always add a vid. It's lit'ry IM Made Simple! Free blogs N WP blogs both make it Simple. Just find that vid that pertains 2 what you're write'n bout- post it, N drop a note or 2 bout the vid, or more on your subject, N you're good 2 glow.

Ps. If you're gonna put a vid on your blog (N it's best), you might as well use your
FREE YouTubeDownloader to create your own You Tube Channel (don't 4get bout your keywords N titles!)

 
4. Due your best 2 post on a regular. Even once a week is better than none- then
become'n a static or worse yet... a stagnant site. That'll not only drop your Google page
spot (@ #1 hopefully), but it'll also drop your traffic flow- n ya don't want that.

 Ps. If you're thinkn' WHAT?  Where, how, huh?... but content?... go'n check out
me page titled "Y-N-The-L". It's all FREE. Or just hit up this (just a quicker FREE link)... PLRWholesaler- Nope, no worries, it's FREE 2 join, N ya get FREE content. 

Dooh! almost 4got, when you go 2 use this content, just drop it N your own words.

 

Okay, so, I'm hope'n these points are most helpful 2 ya, but this is gettn' a bit lengthy.
So I'm gonna cut this 1 short, there will be more 2 come bout bloggn', promise promise, just watch 4 it.

 

Anywho, I'm grateful 4 the Ibuprofen I consumed earlier, N I hope this'll help ya!

 
Til the next 1,

 Edward
 
Ps. This is only a "relaxer", but it's 1 of me fav vids, Laugh'n Is Good 4 Your Soul ,
 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.