DOOH!!! 4Got 2 Give Ya That FREE "MACHINE"


Ello ello,

 

So the word "machine" may NOT have been used correctly (sounded cool @ the moment),

 but...what I have N mind, is definitely what I meant.

I'm gonna show ya a 5 minute vid, N that's gonna show ya how to

start up your ListBuilding N Email campaign WITHOUT dropp'n a penny on

an autoresponder service.

Check it out, then I'll drop ya some more info...
 
 
 
 
So. Now that you've checked it out, whatta ya think?
This is a service 4 FREE, N when I 1st "broke out"-(serious roughneck lingo)
 N the internet marketing niche I was confused, overloaded, N broke
pretty D%$@!...quick. I soon found out dropp'n loads of monies
wasn't all worth what I spent.
I'm NOT gonna give ya the wrong idea either, I'm still work'n
on me learn'n curve also.
As a matter of fact, I still have N account with LISTWIRE, AND
a 2nd 1, EUROPEAN SAFELIST.
 
All abouts, LISTWIRE is a FREE auto service, & EUROPEAN SAFELIST
is $3 a month (upgraded 4 the autoresponder use).
 Key 2 note, the EUROPEAN SAFELIST is also a safelist.
Meaning, be prepared on have'n 2 separate email accounts.
You will be sent thousands (lit'ry) of offers, less you upgrade (still FREE 2
check out, N YOU send thousands of email blasts @ a time).
Yep, you read it right, so even if ya choose not to upgrade
you can still send out your email blast to thousands of members!
 
Consider it this way, we're all learn'n @ the same time, but if I can help (4 FREE),
then I will. N of course, if you can toss me a bone or 2,
I'd totally appreciate it!
 
Here's the quick route to check out these 2 outstand'n services.
 
 
Loads More To Come,
 
Edward
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.